CaramellDansen Un-Vocalized CaramellDansen Un-Vocalized

relly good

great depth can hear were the lyrics will fit well but maybe make it more sawish and decrease the distortion on the big drum use a eurogate and raise the main leads pitch distort a square for the start melody. but your drums are great and im lovin the way its done, nice work!.

Los-Illuminados responds:

hmm, saw channel, gonna try that out!

yeah, ironically, before i read the comment, i realized the big drum thing only today :\ i guess i was trying to make bass-y sounds lol.

the main leads, i would've but there were some problems that persisted =(

overall, thanks lots for review and tips!

MP4U MP4U

hmmmmm ejay?

sounds a lot like you made this in ejay, or just used bad fl8 sounds
soz but i really dont like this use better quality drums and sounds
how the fucks this a 4.63?????????

veroVl responds:

No need for the rude comment. If you don't like it then don't say anything kid, i'm beginner so take a step back from the BITCHING, yes? thanks :}

Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby

well......you own me.

seriously how did you get the timing on the piano at the beginning 1/3 step 1/4step?
also any cance you could send me a few noises im a little short of good noises soooo please could you usend me the bass and the lead you used overlaying the vocals
loved it. favoourited you and this song.

ioneofmany responds:

It's in 3 step. I can't just give you my own sounds, but you'll have all the basic noises I have if you get "Vengeance Essential Club" Volumes 1, 2, and 3. Hope this helps! :)

Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

hmmmm

no offfence meant but spore ambient music comes to mind heheh. but overall a nice song though i think the melody couldve been better suited for something a little more like your planxty lady tune but if this is the music u like doin then do it. :)

Chronamut responds:

yup hehehe - it was a long time coming :)

never listened to spore before...

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

//\//\_!!_ll\l_ll) //\//\_!!_ll\l_ll)

meh

too simple too bad too random
sorry but 1/10

Failed at Loop Failed at Loop

reminds me of luca

in final fantasy 10 or the mi'hen highroad lol gamin freak but it was a nice loop pretty gd to start me day with

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

i love your work....

but can you tell me how u make the lead and the bass as ive been tryin to do a remake but havent been able to make my instruments epic enough. if u use fl could u send me the flp file ted.lucas@hotmai.co.uk
thanks alot and this still shows your style even if it is only in the leads because i can see what their sayin other parts are quite generic :D

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

i was hopin....

it wuld turn into a blaring hardstyle track or sumin like that ^^
but im still happy with what u did its nice to listen to very nice :D

B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51) B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51)

hey nice to c u

its nice to c u back and im lovin this new song one of your best i think. :D. also vould u give me the URL for this song? please it will all be for the good of promotin your work!

Pirates Metal part1 Pirates Metal part1

loved the orig,love this

my pet peeve is remix music because i instantly love it XD
love this and the way it uses the not so used riffs instead of a single tune.
also ever heard of alestorm